eForklift EOFY Sale is On!
eForklift is launching its EOFY sale on its range of EP Equipment. Reduced prices on the Lithium powered counterbalance forklifts, pallet trucks, etc.. We encourage businesses to take advantage of this amazing offer to upgrade your material handling equipment to the latest machinery that are emission free.
This coincides with the Federal Government’s instant asset write-off provision. Treasurer Josh Frydenburg announced on Tuesday that the scheme will continue with the new deadline date being June 30, 2023.
This temporary full-expensing scheme will allow eligible Australians to immediately write-off the full value of the assets without any restrictions on the value of individual purchases. Businesses with a turnover or revenue of below $5 billion will be able to immediately write-off the cost of their assets they first use or install by June 30, 2023. This represents a massive boost for all Australian businesses.
The Key Points of this expensing scheme are:
- Instant write-off means businesses can claim deductions upfront instead of deductions.
- Businesses can take advantage of the scheme to not only scale up but also fulfill the increase in demand as the country emerges out of the pandemic era.
- No need to think twice, take advantage of this amazing opportunity and upgrade your operations to the next level through our diverse product offerings and future proof yourself at the same time.
Instant Asset Write-off + eForklift’s EOFY sale = Twice the saving!!!!
Don’t Miss Out On this Golden Opportunity!!!!
We will be releasing further details on our EOFY sale over the next few days, so stay tuned and follow us on our various social media channels for the latest information.
Note: This information is generic in nature and provides just a brief overview of the tax provision. Please visit the official website for detailed information and consult your tax advisor regarding the same.
- SmartCompany. 2021. Asset write-off: How your business can take advantage of the extension. https://www.smartcompany.com.au/budget-2021/budget-2021-asset-write-off-explained/
- Abc.net.au. 2021. Federal budget leaves business smiling as instant tax breaks extended. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-11/federal-budget-2021-business/13339004
- Ato.gov.au. 2021. Instant asset write-off. https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/Depreciation-and-capital-expens